October 15, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] DelMar, California - iDevelopersLab today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera PRO Hipster HD for iPad 2 and iPhone 4. Introducing Camera PRO Hipster HD for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 - take hipster looking photos in realtime. Camera PRO Hipster HD for iPad 2 and iPhone 4 can apply real time "hipster" effect to your photos taken or loaded in app. Also Camera PRO Hipster HD contains powerful photo editor with adjustable effects for improving your photos perfomance.
Camera PRO Hipster Features:
* Hipster camera HD interface for iPad 2 and iPhone 4
* Built in "hipster" auto filter for your photos
* Easy to use app - no special skills needed
* Import large photos with any resolution
* Built in extra camera
* Custom photo editor with different tools
* Adjustable photo effects
* Take night looking photos in any time
* Share function - share your images to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
* Flip photos horizontally and vertically
* Rotate photos in any directions
* Adjust image effects manually with special slider
* Export photos to ANY other app that supports Paste function
Camera PRO Hipster - Simple way to take a hipster photo.
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.7 MB/2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera PRO Hipster for iPad 2/iPhone 4 (v1.0) is $5.99 USD/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
iDevelopersLab is a privately owned company based in the Russia and USA. Founded in 2010 to coincide with the launch of the iPhone App Store, iDevelopersLab provides a professional and unique insight into the iPhone and iPad platform. We are focused on delivering innovative and cutting edge mobile applications. Our design philosophy, together with our experienced team of developers allows us to develop high quality software with attention to detail and user friendliness. Copyright (C) 2011 iDevelopersLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.