October 19, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Lancaster, California - CJ Hanson @ Hanson Interactive today is proud to announce the long awaited update to 2.0 of the fingers' favorite dancing music game for iOS, Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer. Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer 2.0 is now a universal iOS app with HD graphics for iPad. This is an original game from the mind of independent developer, CJ Hanson @ Hanson Interactive. It is something that has taken over a year to develop.
Tap 2 Dance has people all over the world dancing with as many fingers as they can all while playing along with their favorite iPod music. Tap, swipe, twist and tangle your fingers to match the multi-touch gestural patterns before time is up. Choose from different dancers and customize your outfit and use your own photo for the face.
"This is the first game I've ever produced from design to programming (with some help from my friend and fellow designer, Sarah Masciana). I just get such deep satisfaction from seeing people smile while playing something that I created." - said CJ Hanson.
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
* Play along with the music you already own from your iPod library
* Many visual elements of the game are dynamically driven by real time beat detection and audio data analysis
* Universal binary supports all iOS devices with iOS 4.1 or later
* Twitter integration for devices with iOS 5 or later
* HD graphics on iPad
* Support up to 10 touches (iPad)
* Cute characters that do hip hop style dances
* Original gameplay that is unlike Tap Tap Revenge style games
* Completely redesigned user interface
* Low price of just $0.99 USD (or equivalent in other countries)
* iOS 4.1 or higher
* Universal Binary for iPhone/iPod and iPad
* 41.8 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Tap 2 Dance Lil' Urban Dancer 2.0 is just $0.99 and available now worldwide exclusively on the App Store in the Music Games category.
CJ Hanson @ Hanson Interactive is an independent developer who aims to make new types of fun activities for people via games and applications mobile devices. CJ's first app, Moop Sounds Funny, was a simple funny sound effects board for iPhone that launched in 2008 along with the App Store. It sold so well that he left his job to work full time on his own creative ideas for iOS. CJ wants to connect with people by creating experiences that are fun and novel. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Hanson Interactive / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.