October 22, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - Web-design and development company, Creanncy today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera RGB+ Editor for iPad 2 v1.0. Camera RGB+ Editor for iPad 2 is professional photo editing software for iPad 2 with special image processing for A5 processor (CPU). This app in enhanced for iPad 2, but works on iPad 1 too.
With Camera RGB+ Editor you can adjust red, green and blur channels sliders to change your image RGB appearance on the go. Get awesome image effects with RGB channels adjustment, change image saturation, gamma, brightness and contrast. Combine your adjustments and create really amazing photos. You can import any photos and images to edit with this app and send them to friends or share for web after editing.
Camera RGB+ Editor for iPad 2 Features:
* RGB channels adjustment sliders
* Built in camera
* Touch-based interface optimization
* Saturation, Gamma, Brightness and contrast editors
* Advanced image effects (sharpen, blur, relief, invert)
* Share function - Send your photos to different web services like Facebook and Twitter
* Flip photos horizontally and vertically
* Rotate photos in any directions
* Combine effects and filters
* Easy to use app - no special skills needed
* Support large images and photos import and export
* Export photos to all other apps
* Send full size photos to any email
Camera RGB+ Editor - colorize your photos!
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera RGB+ Editor for iPad 2 v1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Buy and enjoy! We provide full app support by email.
Creanncy is a web-design and development company with a focus on development for the iOS platform. The company collaborates with talented and enthusiastic people around the world to create projects in support of business and consumers. Copyright (C) 2011 Creanncy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.