November 2, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Logan, Utah - Fishington Studios is thrilled to announce that its popular note taking application Meeting Box has been updated with several new, useful and exciting features.
Meeting Box is note taking software for the iPad that provides users with the ability to record, take notes, draw/sketch, and add checklists - All of which can be done simultaneously, eliminating the trouble of toggling back and forth between multiple applications or screens during a meeting. The application is designed specifically with the needs of the working professional and student in mind, yet can be useful to just about anyone in almost any setting. The app is ideal for presentations, lectures, classes, conferences, business meetings or any other situation where note taking is needed.
"Since its release in September, this has quickly become one of our most popular applications" remarked Fishington Studios CEO Chris Flammer "Thanks to suggestions from our customers, we've added a number of updates to make this application really standout from the other note taking software available. I am confident that for the price, this is one of the best note taking applications available on the iTunes store today and that future updates will only continue to set Meeting Box apart."
Meeting Box 2.0 includes the ability to export meetings as a pdf file, which can then be emailed, printed wirelessly, or exported to third party applications such as Dropbox and GoodReader. To help with organizing entries, meetings can now be sorted into custom lists and developers have coded in the ability to edit notes while simultaneously listening to a former meeting's recording. In addition to these features, numerous other improvements to the drawing, writing and recording algorithms have been made, as well as to the application interface.
"Whether you are a businessman, dreamer, student, parent, teacher, busy Mom, or just an everyday Joe, I know you will find Meeting Box to be a simple and streamlined solution for all your note taking needs" Flammer concluded.
* Writing Pad - Type with adjustable font sizes, different font styles, and of course, paper graphics
* Drawing Pad - Features a variety of colors, backgrounds, and pen sizes. Includes the ability to zoom for greater detail
* Audio Recorder - Powered by the same technology as Fishington Studio's USA Today featured app "Recorder". Audio is crisp and clear, with easy to use controls
* Check Lists - Each entry allows users to add a checklist. Can add To Do's, Inventories, Objectives, Shopping Lists, Items etc to notes
* Audio Recordings can be exported to a computer or laptop through iTunes File sharing system
* Entries can be sorted by date, name, color, and icon style
* All Entries can be freely edited at any time, allowing users to update, expand, and fill in all additional thoughts and notes
* All entries are kept in a beautiful and innovative interface. With over 18 cell styles and 50 meeting icons, users can completely customize the application's appearance
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning 10/31/2011, Meeting Box 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit Fishington Studios online. Copyright (C) 2011 Fishington Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.