November 2, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Frankfurt, Germany - Sponge Forge today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Instamory 1.0, their new gaming title developed exclusively for iPad. Instamory is a beautifully designed iPad version of the classic concentration game in which you memorize and collect matching pairs of Instagram photos. Thanks to Instagram's gigantic photo database with more than 150 Million uploads, a card set is easily configured. It never gets boring, there is every day something new to discover.
* Play with your own Instagram photos, or choose from millions of public ones
* Play instantly with a random set, or individually configure one
* Replace individual photos and block photos that you don't want to see anymore
* Different photo sources available: My Photos, Popular, Featured and Tag Search
* Support for 1 to 4 players on a single iPad
* Designed specifically for the iPad, with a clean and simple UI
* Play at different difficulty levels (5, 15 or 24 pairs of cards)
* Make new photos on the fly and make them available in the game
* Use Instamory to browse and discover Instagram photos
* "Like" photos or become a follower directly from within the app
"We created Instamory because we wanted to combine our love of browsing our and others' Instagram photos with our love of playing casual family games," said Ivica Aracic, founder of Sponge Forge. "Instamory does just that. It's a fun and lovely way for yourself, your friends and your family to engage with your and others' Instagram photos."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 8.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instamory 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Sponge Forge is a small independent game development studio founded by Ivica Aracic. Copyright (C) 2011 Sponge Forge. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.