November 3, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Rotherham, United Kingdom - Microlemon, creator of Chase The Dot, introduces Egg Ski Free 1.1, for iOS devices. Control Eggbert the egg and enable him to ski as many Egg Yards as possible in 30 seconds. Touch and hold the screen to dive, release on an upslope to jump. Collect hearts for a temporary boost of speed and clouds for extra time.
Graphics are bright and colourful and sound effects humorous - Eggbert yodels when he collects a heart. Gameplay is inspired by the hit game "Tiny Wings". Simplicity is key - the player never has to do anything more than tap the screen. The game is free to play and features several in app purchases listed below.
* Egg start - 500 yard head start
* Eggstra Time - Extra 10 seconds per game
* Remove ads
* Golden Egg - all items at discounted price.
* Game Center Leaderboard
* Game Center Achievements
* Black Cloud - avoid all clouds for one game
* Hands Free - travel over 500 egg yards without touching the screen
* No love - avoid all hearts for one game
* No Love x 1000 - avoid all hearts for one game and travel over 1000 egg yards
* Cloud Surfer - hit 5 or more clouds in one game
* Cloud Surfer Deluxe - hit 10 or more clouds in one game
* Double Cloud - hit 2 clouds in a row without touching the ground
* Late Cloud - hit cloud with 5 or fewer seconds remaining
* Emergency Cloud - hit cloud in last second
* Extra Time - get 30 or more seconds on the timer
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Egg Ski Free 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Microlemon is a young, vibrant iOS developer based in the United Kingdom. It is most famous for creating Chase The Dot for iOS - with over 2 million downloads to date. Copyright (C) 2011 Microlemon / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.