November 7, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Campinas, Brazil - Ipanema Games and MobJoy has released Smelly Cat 1.2 for iOS. With simple, one-touch controls and 120 levels to test the player's skills. Smelly Cat can be enjoyed by players of all ages, presenting the user with the kind of good, clean fun and addictive gameplay that will have them enthralled for hours on end.
Smelly Cat Features include:
* Help Smelly Cat navigate through the bathroom to collect enough soap and shampoo for a bath, chasing toys along the way while avoiding hazards including dogs, holes and exit doors
* Collect as many items as possible to add to your points rating
* Promote achievements by using the game's social network enabled features on Facebook and Twitter
Now you can help the cat on the bathroom and at the petshop!
"In our review of the Apple iTunes app store, we saw that there was great demand for easy-to-play games that could be enjoyed by any age group," said Bruno Machado, co-founder of Ipanema Games.
"We designed Smelly Cat with the goal to entertain anyone looking for a fun game to play, whether it's for just a few minutes or a few hours," continued Luiz Menezes, co-founder of Ipanema Games. "We hope players of all ages will help this desperate cat get the bath he needs to win the heart of his true love."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 19.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smelly Cat 1.2 is free, including 12 stages and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Get yours right now!
Based in Campinas, Brazil. Ipanema Games is a lean startup company, created to develop independent games for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2011 Ipanema Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.