November 9, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts has released Classique Camera 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Do you love the vintage photo and video effects of photoshop related software but do not want to waste money and time on expensive software? Well, with Panorama Concept's release of Classique Camera Pro, you can travel time and create amazing retro images and films with the simple tap of a finger on your iPod / iPhone / iPad.
"Discover the beauty of the Retro & Vintage era, awaken your lost nostalgic memories and feelings", says Alan Kong, CEO of Panorama Concepts. Classique Camera Pro allows novice users to create new memories in old-school style and is also a great tool for professional photographers and filmmakers seeking to produce original and authentic work of art.
* Take Photos and Videos in live Digital Preview
* Activate flashlight and select Front or Rear Camera on compatible devices
* Choose from the following Lens / Filters: Classic, Rosa, Hippie, Gothic, Blues, Sunset, Disco
* Re-process existing videos with the app's inbuilt lens / filter to match your desired mood
* Save your images and videos to app's folder or camera roll, share with your friends on email
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 4G iPod touch
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Classique Camera 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.