Release of Feed The Fox - Innovative puzzle game for iOS
November 12, 2011 in Games
[prMac.com] Paris, France, - Independent games development studio Momorprods is proud to announce the release on December 2nd of Feed The Fox, an highly innovative physics-based puzzle game for the iOS platform.
Feed The Fox introduces Edgard, a fox injured in a very silly accident, who can't catch chickens anymore. He needs the player's help to eat the hen eggs. Based on a cutting-edge physics engine allowing realtime distortion of the levels, the game offers unique challenges in highly colourful and cleverly animated retina and HD graphics.
Feed the Fox Highlights:
* Distort the ground and watch the eggs roll with realistic physics
* Avoid pits and lead all the eggs towards Edgard
* Collect up to three feathers in each level for a better score and to unlock further chapters
* 63 levels to complete, 189 feathers to collect
* Get the help of ninja birds, nests, and boulders
* Game Center leaderboards for every chapter
* Gorgeous, animated graphics specially designed for Retina and HD displays
* English, French, Spanish and Italian native languages
* Twitter and Facebook support
* Universal application for iPhone/iPad
Feed The Fox will be officially released on Apple AppStore on December 2nd, 2011. For more information on this game visit our website.
MomorProds is a mobile and casual game development studio based in Paris, France, founded in 2006 by Emmanuel Icart. In charge of the Apple iPad port of "Drawn The Painted Tower HD" and "Drawn Dark Flight" from BigFish Games, Inc. The studio develops casual and games for mobile and desktop platforms. For more information, visit our website. Copyright (C) 2011 MomorProds All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.