November 15, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - AppsHome today is pleased to announce the release of SYSTEM Manager, a powerful multifunctional system level utility for managing memory, background processes, battery health, testing network status and looking up detailed device information. SYSTEM Manager - one of the most popular system activity management utility apps of new year in many countries according to App Store downloads stats.
The newly released mobile device management app is fully compatible with iOS 4.3, whose emphasis on optimized multi-tasking capabilities make SYSTEM Manager's memory cleaning features as well as its ability to track running processes extremely important tools for users to have access to, helping them ensure that their iDevice continuously runs at peak performance. Additionally, users are given the ability to track unused or unwanted processes, help on kill background apps and perform trickle charge maintenance from directly within the app as well. SYSTEM Manager is currently available for download on the Apple App Store.
The functionality of SYSTEM Manager enables users to not only view but effectively measure the network speed on their phone as well. If memory usage is too high, users simply hit the app's refresh key to swipe their device's memory and clear up much needed space. SYSTEM Manager also offers multiple tips to help users kill background apps, maximize the battery-life of their devices and allows them to configure custom charge and maintenance alerts for their battery. Both useful as well as informative, SYSTEM Manager is a seminal management utility that can help anyone's mobile device operate at its full potential the duration of it's life-cycle. Its key features include:
* Real time Wired, Active, Inactive memory visual status displays
* Memory Refresh capability. Hit the Refresh Button to swipe device's memory and clear up maximum needed space
* Visual displays of running background applications and other system processes
* To close or kill a BACKGROUND APPLICATION see the help on "Process Tab"
* Visual display of disk space status and usage
* Auto adjust battery health
* Visual display of battery life
* Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use
* Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate 'time-to-charge' displays
* Full charge notification to prevent harmful over-charging
* Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts
* Tips on maximizing battery life
System, Network & CPU:
* Visual displays provide information on statues model and operating systems
* Displays of cellular data network & Wi-Fi network statuses
* Visual displays of CPU and Bus Frequency
* Internet connection speed test
Who Needs This App:
* Experiencing any device related problem.
* Loading an Application or Game seem to take long time
* Experiencing memory warning or any unwanted memory error
* Want to avoid restarting your iDevice to speed up
* Want to know which applications and system process are continuously running on background
* Need assistance to boost battery life
* Unexpected WiFi or 3G network perform
* US English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Turko and Spanish
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Size: 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SYSTEM Manager 6.2 is on sale for only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Review copies are available upon request.
New York, USA based AppHome is a professional mobile development firm specializing in creating utility applications focused on bringing the most useful lifestyle and device management applications to the mobile marketplace. The developer is continuously committed to developing useful apps that are built for optimal use and effectiveness. (C) AppHome 2010-2011. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.