Figment releases MultiSig 1.0 for iOS - Signature Management
November 16, 2011 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Columbia, Maryland - Figment, Inc. today is pleased to announce the release of MultiSig 1.0 for iOS. MultiSig lets you create multiple signatures that can be used when sending emails or SMS/iMessages from any iOS device running iOS 5.0 or later.
Tired of always having just a single, default email signature? Now you can have signatures for each of your email addresses. One for work, one for personal, one for your gaming clan, one for the little league team you coach, one for your buddies, etc.
The signatures can also be appended to SMS/iMessages. (Please note that messaging fees from your carrier may apply. Some phones, particularly non smart phones, limit SMS messages to 160 characters. If your message with your signature goes over 160 characters, your message may be broken up into multiple messages). MultiSig is easy to use and has a quick, intuitive interface.
* One tap to add a new signature. Fill in the the text (or paste from clipboard), assign a title, and done
* Swipe left to right on a signature title for easy access email and SMS/iMessage buttons
* Easily edit or delete signatures
* Retina graphics for supported devices
Next Update to Include:
* HTML email signatures
* Signature categories
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MultiSig 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Columbia, MD, Figment, Inc. was founded in 2008 by David Moczulski. Figment is a small company focused on Mobile Applications. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2011 Figment, Inc./ All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.