November 17, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Ogden, Utah - PowerConnect LLC today announced that SuccessTracker, their first iPhone app for the Network Marketing/MLM marketplace, is now available on the iTunes store.
SuccessTracker is a valuable tool for Network Marketers in any Network to effectively track prospecting activities in their respective networks. It works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SuccessTracker allows people to:
* Track how many people they have invited to learn more about their Business
* Track how many people accepted the invitation
* Track how many people were sent product/a dvd/website or presentation
* Track how many people joined their organization as a Business Partner or Customer
* Graph all of the above data by week, and month
Future updates will include:
* The ability to set Daily, Weekly and Monthly goals for each step
* The ability to add your Sponsors ID
* The ability to peek into your downline activities to see how each leg is doing with each step of the process
* The ability to sync data with the website for advanced reporting and data mining "Goal setting and keeping is paramount to Prospecting." Says Matthew Montgomery, founder of PowerConnect LLC. "In order to reach our goals, we need a quick way to see what we've done, and what more we NEED to do in order to reach them. I built SuccessTracker to help me in my business, because in order to be a Master in MLM, you MUST be a Master Prospector."
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 4.2 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SuccessTracker 1.0 is available for $1.99 (USD) now, exclusively through the App Store, in the Business category.
Located in Ogden, Utah, PowerConnect LLC was founded in 2006 by Matthew Montgomery. PowerConnect primarily offers software services in the .NET arena, specializing in xml based applications for both desktop and web. Mr. Montgomery has architected solutions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, SRP, TRW, Hill Air Force Base and many others. All Material and Software (C) 2006-2011 PowerConnect, All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.