November 22, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, today is happy to announce their latest iPhone/iPad app: First Words Train For Kids. This fun educational app will keep little kids busy with trains puffing in and introducing the first words with colorful, attractive pictures.
Small kids love trains. First Words Train combines amazing fun and learning. Kids will spend hours with this app learning their first words by themselves. The app is meant for toddlers, pre-schoolers and kids in grade 1,2. Every time the Teddy Bear driver gets the engine puffing in, the railroad car has a picture of a new word. Kids will be able to learn about lots of new fruits, vegetables, animals, birds, shapes, numbers, objects, etc.
Why will kids love this app?
* Moving Trains. Engine sounds. Changing background images
* Cute, attractive images will keep children engrossed
* Learning will no longer be a boring activity
* Over 200 words with pictures in 14 categories
Parents will love this app because their kids will:
* Play and learn happily with enthusiasm
* Learn to spell and speak their first words. Every word is spelled aloud letter by letter
* Start identifying pictures with their correct names. They may start recognizing objects in real life
* Start recognizing the words from their spellings
* Get introduced to a lot of new words
* Free to download and try out
* For kids between 2-6 years
* Very child friendly interface
There are 14 categories to choose from: Animals, Birds, Aquatic Life, Transport, People, Vegetables, Fruits, Food, Objects, Fairy Tales, Nature, Insects & Bugs, Shapes and Numbers. 2 sections (animals and people) are free to try out. The others are available via an in-app purchase. This app promises to make learning first words a fun activity for kids.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 21.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
First Words Train For Kids 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iOS apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.