November 26, 2011 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - CulinartMedia, Inc. introduces Cookies for Christmas 1.1, for iOS devices. Thoughts of family gatherings and visiting friends and bringing in the season with delicious treats means it's time once again to begin baking Christmas cookies. With over 50 recipes, including traditional favorites like gingerbread and shortbread to new favorites like panettone and sevillanas, this app makes it easy to bake great-tasting treats at home. Each recipe displays step-by-step color photos, ingredient listings, in-built timer, and shopping and favorite lists along with videos and a "know-how" section.
Take the hassle out of the holidays, with an app that features delicious recipes from A-Z, including categories - Traditional, Quick & Easy, Contemporary and International - all making it easier for you to locate recipes, create shopping lists and prepare and bake Christmas cookies at home.
The iPhone app is fully downloadable with no wait times or connections needed to import recipes or other features, making access to recipes, favorites and shopping lists quicker and easier.
* Descriptions of key ingredients with color photographs and illustrations
* Simple preparation and dispatch of invitations for events
* Innovative shopping and favorite list generation
* Instructional videos
* "Know-How" section with cooking tips and photos
* Built-in timer
* Convenience of adding notes to recipes
* Ingredient calculator that determines exact quantity of ingredients for each recipe based on quantity needed
* Saves recipes to one shopping list, combining and saving all ingredients into one list
* Quick sharing of recipes through social networks like Facebook and email
iCook2day is a new international publisher focusing on food and drink related content for mobile applications developed by CulinartMedia, Inc. Our main objective is to fully utilize the technical capabilities of the new electronic media to provide consumers with a more dynamic, livelier and more useful food preparation experience.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 200 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cookies for Christmas is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Based in San Francisco, California. CulinartMedia, Inc., a US and German based software developer, specializes in developing revolutionary culinary apps and software that offer users heightened skills and techniques to increase their cooking capabilities. CulinartMedia is climbing the ranks of culinary apps, and is quickly making a prominent stamp on the food world. CulinartMedia is focused on creating user-friendly apps that appeal to both professional chefs and the broad population. Copyright (C) 2011 CulinartMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.