December 1, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Falkensee, Germany - ditter.projektagentur is pleased to announce the release of The Photo Cookbook 6.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Winter is the time for cozy evenings at home. Why not take the opportunity to prepare something special for the family? “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy” 6.0 version is coming out just in time. You can mark particularly tasty selections as your favorites and add your own notes to the recipes. In addition the separate app “The Photo Cookbook – Baking” has also been updated. This primer for aspiring cookie bakers is now available in version 2.0.
Features at a Glance:
* “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy” 6.0 is now available
* For iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
* 84 recipes with more than 700 photos for step-by-step instructions
* Search function for ingredients and recipes
* Send ingredient lists via e-mail
* Background information on the ingredients
* Database can be expanded to 240 recipes with 2,000 illustrations
* New! Mark recipes as favorites
* New! Add your own notes to the recipes
* New! Spanish and Italian versions available
* Price: $4.99
With short days and frosty temperatures outdoors, it’s time to stay inside and get comfortable. So invite the whole family and cook them a delicious meal. You can find many suggestions in “The Photo Cookbook – Quick and Easy”.
The basic version of the app consists of 84 recipes and explains the preparation of each dish step by step, not in words alone, but with over 700 professional photos. It takes the guesswork out of meal preparation, and even complicated dishes are easy to follow for the aspiring chef.
The recipes are grouped into the sections “Quick & Easy” (60 recipes), “Asian” (5 recipes), “Italian” (15 recipes), and “Baking” (4 recipes). The sections “Asian”, “Italian”, and “Baking” can be expanded through in-app purchases for $4.99 each, to give you 60 recipes in each section. As a result, you will have a complete app with 240 recipes and 2,000 illustrations.
The app offers additional background information on all ingredients, and you can e-mail the ingredient lists of the recipes you marked. Of course, there is also a search function, so you can look for specific ingredients or recipes. “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy” 6.0: Favorites and Notes. The new 6.0 version of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy” presents three important updates:
* Mark favorites: On the overview page, simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe to include it in a new list of favorites. If you tap the new heart icon in the search field, the overview page will only display the recipes you previously marked as favorites. You can then search for specific ingredients or recipes among your favorites.
* Add notes: Recipes are made for amending, adapting, and personalizing. So it is very important that users can now add individual notes to the recipes.
* New language versions: Up until now “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy” could already be used in English, French, German, and Dutch. Now the Spanish and Italian versions are also available.
* US English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 328 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Photo Cookbook 6.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Get your additional recipe packages via in-app purchases for $4.99 each. Journalists who want to try the program can order a promotional code for the App Store at the press agency Typemania. The app can then be downloaded and tried for free. The separate app “Baking” has also been updated. The 2.0 version (122 MB) is now available with exactly the same new functions as the basic app. This app presents 60 recipes for tasty cakes, pies, cookies, and breads for $4.99.
Based in Cologne, Germany and founded by Michael Ditter, ditter.projektagentur GmbH creates and prepares books and calendars - from the idea phase to the final printing product. They have been working for large publishing houses and industrial companies since 2001. Their creations are focused primarily on culinary arts, cultural history, art and photography. Along with experience and know-how, our strengths include a long-standing and successful network of competent freelancers - authors, photographers, editors and graphic artists - and their own enormous photo archive, as well as great contact with renowned domestic and foreign photo agencies. Multimedia material is gaining an increasing importance in today's market. Therefore, they are also altering many of their themes and products designed for publishing house production into the modern digital form, and marketing them themselves. Their debut project was an application for the iPhone: the Food Guide - a multilingual, international encyclopedia for food (released Autumn 2009). Copyright (C) 2011 ditter.projektagentur GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.