December 1, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - 3y3.net today is pleased to announce the release of The Logger 1.0 for Mac OS X. The Logger is a computer monitoring tool that records what your employee, roommate or child does on you computer. This useful software utility records every key pressed in your Mac and takes a snapshot of the screen with every mouse click detected. You can even receive an email every time a keystroke session is started. The Logger creates full HTML reports for every session where you can see all keys pressed and snapshots taken. Its main features are:
* Runs silently showing only a small icon in the status bar
* Records every key pressed (except, for security reasons, those ones pressed in a 'password' field)
* Takes a screen snapshot every time a mouse click is detected
* Send an email to your address when a keystroke session is started. The Logger assumes a keystroke session is started when a key is pressed after 30 minutes of inactivity
* Sessions are recorded in HTML so You can inspect all sessions in your browser and see all keys pressend and snapshots taken
Run The Logger is quite simple. Whenever you plan to leave your Mac alone, start the application, configure the settings and start the recording session. Then, simply suspend the computer. If anyone open the computer The Logger will catch all activity in the log file.
* Mac OS X 10.5 or later
* 1 GB memory, 50 Mb disk
Pricing and Availability:
The Logger 1.0 is $19.99 (USD) and available worldwide through 3y3 online. Review copies are available upon request.
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3.net is a group of independent professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2005. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2011 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.