December 2, 2011 in Tips and How To
[prMac.com] Boise, Idaho - Now available at The Mac U and The Mac App Store, Learn - Pixelmator 2 Edition a Video training App from The Mac U. This course includes over two hours of video tutorials on how to use the tools, adjustment commands and filters available in Pixelmator 2 to edit, retouch or manipulate your digital images. Each lesson is presented in HD video at 1280x720 resolution:
* 2 hours of HD video tutorials
* 36 individual video lessons guided by a Pixelmator Pro
* Simple interface that makes it easy to navigate through the videos
* The videos guide the viewer with zooms, pans and highlights of what is being discussed
* The keyboard shortcuts associated with each lesson are listed in the sidebar
* Use the notes pane to jot down things to remember from each lesson, then output all your notes in a single PDF document
Other Mac Training Apps available now from The Mac U:
* Learn - Lion Edition (4 hours, 83 individual HD training videos)
* Learn - iPhoto '11 Edition (2 hours, 28 individual HD training videos)
* Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* 453 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Learn - Pixelmator 2 Edition is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. To learn more and view several free sample lessons visit The Mac U online.
TheMacU offers in-depth Mac video training Apps that contain high definition recordings of the trainers Mac display. Allowing the user to view and listen to step by step instructions from a Mac expert. Copyright (C) 2011 TheMacU. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.