December 5, 2011 in Sports
[prMac.com] Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - The Best Session Ever iPhone app official global launch takes place this week on the north shore of Oahu, amongst the worlds best surfers during the final leg of the ASP world surfing tour at the world famous Banzai Pipeline. The app allows the user to log, record, geo-locate, statistically track and share their sessions for up to six different summer and winter extreme sports including surfing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, snowboarding, skiing and skateboarding in a simple easy to understand and clear format.
App Features include
* Free to download
* Simple info input adrenaline menus
* Easy to read data, cool graphics, weekly, monthly, yearly reports and stats
* Geo-locate your session including a "street view" function for the skateboarders
* Attach notes, spot names and photos
* 6 in 1, record up to six different extreme sport logs all in one app, including skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding
* Online community function "see who's enjoying an extreme sport session, when and where"
* Users can map their progress globally and all their extreme sport locations around the planet
* Share with your friends with the Facebook "you missed it" function all about your extreme sport sessions
Users can join an online community and share their extreme sessions and local knowledge with other like minded users globally.
Commenting recently, creator and co-founder of the Best Session Ever iPhone app Gary Benet (a keen "waterman" and kiteboarder) talked about his latest project, "we wanted to create a tool for extreme sports athletes to keep track of their sessions, enabling them to promote themselves to an online exclusive community and share their extreme sport experiences in a simple crisp and clear format. The action sport youth culture is exploding and so is the smart phone market, so why not combine them both".
* iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4G, 4Gs also iPad 1 & 2
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 4.8 MB hard drive space required
Pricing and Availability:
Best Session Ever. 1.0 is Free to download and has a 30 day fully functional free period, a in app purchase of $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) is required to record further data entries after trail 30 day period expires, Best Session Ever app is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports and Social Networking categories.
Best Session Ever iPhone App is part of a concept development project created by Gary Benet and Van Egle based in the Caribbean, Europe and Brazil. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S and/or other countries.