December 5, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Honolulu, Hawaii - To help App Store shoppers quickly find the latest and hottest apps, HI Innovation LLC today announces that their top-rated iPad application, App Hits, is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch. The free discovery app, recently featured as a top 10 US Utilities app for the iPad, offers innovative and easy-to-use tools to help users zero in on exactly the apps they want to find. App Hits also shows users which apps are on sale, helping them save money during limited-time discounts on their favorite apps.
"App Hits makes it easy to find the perfect free or paid app." said Gordon Ching, Co-Founder of HI Innovation LLC. "The app has been very popular with iPad users, and we are excited to share App Hits with all iPhone and iPod touch users as well."
App Hits provides an intuitive interface, allowing users to easily filter and sort their searches according to which apps are on sale, new, hot, or top ranked. For example, users can choose to see just free apps, sort apps based on price drop, or order apps by the number of stars from user reviews.
Tapping on an app will load its full details and description. App Hits also shows important statistics, including recent rankings and price changes to help users make an informed buying decision. App information is refreshed on an hourly basis to ensure up-to-date content and quality listings.
Users agree that App Hits is beneficial in finding discounted or free apps. App Hits allows shoppers to sort apps that are currently on sale and see how much they are saving. Since all the apps featured on App Hits are in the top 400 for their category, users are able to download top quality apps for bargain prices.
A benefit of using App Hits that some users may not realize is the use of less bandwidth. App Hits provides users with the option to not load icons and images, which significantly lowers the amount of bandwidth used, making it easier for mobile users to browse lists regardless of what connection they are on. This makes it easier to shop for apps on an intermittent Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
Features of App Hits include:
* Easy filtering and sorting - Zeroing in on apps can be done easily with App Hits' intuitive tools.
* Information refreshed hourly - Users can view the latest prices and rank changes of each app.
* Quick loading time - Data is delivered through a global network of servers, allowing users to browse apps without delay.
* Minimized bandwidth usage - Data is compressed and users are given the option of loading or not loading icons and images.
* Only the highest ranking apps - Just apps ranked within the top 400 of their respective categories are listed by App Hits.
* App sharing - Users can share the perfect app through Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and availability:
App Hits is currently available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category for free.
Based in Hawaii, HI Innovation LLC specializes in creating discovery apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Their latest app, App Hits for iPhone, was recently released in the App Store. App Hits for iPad is also available. Copyright (C) 2011 HI Innovation LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.