December 7, 2011 in Music
[prMac.com] Windhoek, Namibia - Innovative development company, Stalin Kay Software today is pleased to announce the release of Pro BeatS (Hip-Hop Edition) 2.0.2 for iOS. Pro BeatS is a collection of CD Quality BeatS in 16 Bit/44.1 Khz for serious recording artists. It is available for both the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad.
You can purchase an Auto-renewable subscription (Platinum Membership) or 1 Touch Purchase to download your favorite BeatS to your iDevice. Different subscriptions are available - 7 Days (USD 4.99), 1 Month (USD 6.99), 2 Months (USD 8.99), 3 Months (USD 10.99), 6 Months (USD 12.99) and 1 Year (USD 15.99):
* New Content is updated on a monthly basis
* Your Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at as soon as you confirm your purchase
* Your Subscription will automatically renew unless you turn auto-renew off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Auto-renewal of subscription can be turned off at any time from your iTunes account settings
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Purchase Single BeatS:
* Get only those BeatS that you need, when you need them
* Conveniently send BeatS to iTunes for easy transfer to your Mac/PC using iTunes Filesharing from the Downloads Tab.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pro BeatS (Hip-Hop Edition) 2.0.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. This app requires an active high speed internet connection to deliver High Quality Beat. All BeatS are delivered in 16 Bit 44.1 Khz AIFF format for use with your preferred DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
Based in Windhoek, Namibia, Stalin Kay Software is an innovative iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac OS X development company. Its core specialty lies in crafting productivity and creative apps for both mobile and desktop usage. A youthful company, Stalin Kay was established in June 2008. With a long-term vision of providing Second to None means to stimulate and aid the creative process both audio and visual. Copyright (C) 2010 Stalin Kay Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.