December 9, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Waterloo, Canada - In anticipation of the holiday season and to help plan your busy holiday schedule, Tea Mountain Software is pleased to offer Scrollendar Calendar for free for the next two days on the App Store. Afterwards, leading up to the holidays it will only be $0.99 USD - half of its original $1.99 USD price.
Scrollendar Calendar is a unique, minimalist calendar app for iPhone and iPod touch that presents months and days in a continuously scrolling view. While fully capable of being a replacement for the built-in calendar app, it's also designed to complement other calendar apps, providing an exclusive scrolling view when the user needs to plan over multiple weeks or months, but also syncing with other calendar apps that use the Apple EventKit library.
Scrollendar's notable features include:
* Works with Google Calendar, Exchange, MobileMe, and any other calendars supported by the built-in calendar app.
* Unique "holiday calendars" - select specific calendars as holiday calendars and holidays will show up in red.
* Choose to have the week start on Sunday or Monday.
Accolades from App Store users:
* "What more to say, the app works great. I use it often and glad to have it. Scroll features, quick adds, seamless integration. I also use this more than the built-in app. Nice!" - mtndewski
* "Good job! It was about time some body thought of this!" - Gorlak1010
* "I've bought at 4 calendar apps. Never seamingly getting right one, Until now. Thanxs" - Erick11730
* "Like it, its all about ease of use, well done" - Anthony
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scrollendar Calendar 2.0.1 is free from now until December 10th, and will then be available for $0.99 (USD) through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.
Tea Mountain Software is a publishing alias for Scott Weber. A software developer based in Waterloo, Canada with several years experience, he is currently lucky enough to be creating thoughtful software while traveling the world. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.