December 12, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Luoyang, China - Linqsoft Ltd., a mobile game company, today is pleased to announce their interactive 3d talking doll Ava, a free iPhone and iPad application with cute animations and speech recognition for kids and families. Ava is a cute ticklish girl doll, who is able to repeat anything you say in a funny voice. The game offers cute animations of Ava, which is triggered by touching her faces, belly, hands and feet, etc.
In addition, users can play doctor and patient with Ava; when she is sick, make her well again with love and medicine. There are a lot to explore by interacting with Ava and her surroundings. Take her to the beach to enjoy the sunshine, collect crabs and shells, pop bubbles and so much more.
* Talk to her and she will repeat what you say in a funny voice
* Play with Ava! Take her to the beach, pop bubbles, collect crabs and shells
* Touch Ava's face, belly, hands and feet and see how she reacts
* When Ava is sick, examine her to find out what's wrong by checking her throat and using stethoscope and thermometer
* Restore her health with medicine and treat her to some candy
* Be gentle to Ava while she is not feeling well, teasing her will make her cry
* Interact with her surroundings
* Check on Ava every day and you will receive free gifts
Device requirements for iPhone version:
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad
* iPhone first generation owners may experience slower animations
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 82.1 MB
Device requirements for iPad version:
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* 65.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ava: My Talking Doll and Ava: My Talking Doll for iPad are both free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games Kid/ Family subcategory.
Linqsoft Ltd. is a mobile applications company based in Luoyang, China. The company was founded in 2006 and has been developing apps and games for iPhone and iPad, Android, and J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Linqsoft Ltd. - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.