December 12, 2011 in Mail (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Email Marketing, from 3y3.net, announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement with ExitMail, to be the official CRM software, providing broad coverage for each company's mail list. Under the terms of the agreement, Email Marketing will develop a new version of his software for mobile phones and tablets. In addition, the companies agreed to cooperate in the development and marketing of 3y3.net products.
"Email Marketing and ExitMail see the opportunity for dramatic growth in both platforms, desktop and mobile, and we're investing to make that a reality," said Gema Martinez, president of 3y3.net. "Email Marketing believes in a model where all our partners can grow and profit based on our platform."
Email Marketing is a powerful and easy tool for building email list targeted to a specific market subject. It's as simple to use as a search engine, You only need to specify the keywords and Email Marketing will bring thousand of emails addresses parsed from the search results.
* Search not only for email but also for regular expressions
* Creates email list based on keywords by searching the Internet
* Supported export format CSV widely supported by databases and email systems
* You can select the number of domains to search and the max pages per domain, therefore the size of resulting email list
* Besides the search engine, you can specify a list of domains where the search will be performed
* Filter to ignore emails such as admin, webmaster, abuse, and so on. You can edit the filter to ignore or retrieve the emails you wish
* You can specify the search depth of the domains, from 1 (only explore Home page) to 5 increasing the number of retrieved emails up to 400%
* Improved crawl algorithm that search on the Internet really fast
* Now you can use search engines from a specific country with more than 40 different ones
* New option to select the CPU consumption from Low, Normal or High
There are versions of Email Marketing for Mac, Windows and iPad.
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3.net is a group of independent professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2009. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2011 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.