December 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Wichita, Kansas - Butterflies have escaped iGotIt headquarters and are now flying all over the app store with the latest update to Colorflys. Grab your iPad, iPhone or iPod and help collect them! Swoop your finger around the butterflies (or slash them!) to catch them in groups of like colors. Be careful nothing gets in your path, such as other colors or types of butterflies. Mix colors, collect butterflies, avoid obstacles, relax and have fun!
The release of Colorflys 1.3 to the iPad and iPhone/iPod brings help to those who were having trouble with color mixing by providing tips on the objectives screen. Other improvements were added to stage 3 to make the capturing experience easier. Also, stage 3 is now home to fireflies, who will casually buzz around while you play. The final addition that made it into the update is the ability to unlock all of the levels from the game. Minor bug fixes and user experience adjustments were also added into this update.
* Beautiful graphics which look absolutely stunning on retina devices and plays really well on iPad
* An outstanding learning tool for young children; dexterity, colors, counting, memory
* 60 awesome levels that take you through 3 different environments
* Original music with fantastic nature sounds
* Challenges that are introduced gradually which will twist the way you capture butterflies
* Features a mode for our really young players, which will allow you to modify the difficulty
* Leaderboards / Achievements
* Facebook and Twitter integration
What Are Players Saying:
* "It's a gorgeous and fun game, and I definitely recommend it!" - CCCee
* "Great for kids, intelligent, wonderful design." - Frederikcs
* "My granddaughter loves this (age 7 1/2)" - Etherege
* "Beautiful graphics and sweet music. Thanks for the kid friendly setting adjustments. Great for motor practice." - Hoek59
* "Colorflys is a great game, my four year old love it. It is captivating and exceedingly kid friendly, well made." - Mfox76
Pricing and Availability:
Colorflys 1.3 for iPad ($1.99) and Colorflys SD 1.3 for iPhone/iPod ($0.99) has been released today, December 15th 2011 - just in time for the holidays.
iGotIt Games is an independent effort driven by David McGraw, founded in 2009. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 iGotIt Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.