iPad App Creativity Sponsors Contest and Giveaway
December 15, 2011 in Books
[prMac.com] Knoxville, Tennessee - Double Apps Inc and website SlapApp announced today the start of a new promo code giveaway and contest for Creativity, an interactive business book application for the iPad. Beginning Thursday, December 14, 2011, SlapApp will give away daily promo codes for free downloads of Creativity. Each day a question about Creativity will be posted to the contest page.
To be entered to win a free promo code, readers need to post the correct answer into the form on the contest page. Each day multiple winners will be randomly selected from the correct respondents. Answers to each question will be displayed on the Creativity iTunes App Store page.
In addition, a $50 iTunes gift card will be awarded to whomever promotes the contest the most on Twitter. Each day SlapApp will tweet the Creativity contest questions. The individual who re-tweets these messages the most number of times throughout the contest will win. Contestants must follow @SlapApp on Twitter to be eligible for the gift.
* Based on their successful book 'Business Playground', Creativity was created by ideas powerhouse and rock musician Dave Stewart (Eurythmics) and by branding and innovation expert Mark Simmons.
* As Sir Richard Branson said about 'Business Playground': "Their mix of insights about creativity, revealing examples, anecdotes, interviews with creative thinkers, and games make for an entertaining and informative read. If you get half as much out of this book as I did, you're in for quite a treat."
* Creativity is a fun-filled and vibrant multi-media experience that includes, not only the full-color book (complete with photographs and illustrations) and numerous interactive features and creativity games and exercises, but also a complete audio version of the book.
* Creativity incorporates a revolutionary new tool called F*, which allows users to highlight any word or phrase to access related media, news and products. It's the first time it has ever been used on an app and provides a depth of information and social connectivity that hasn't been possible until now.
* A live RSS feed keeps Creativity constantly updated with new ideas and information about creativity.
* Creativity includes 13 fully interactive original games that you can play alone or with others to help you to come up with ideas and enhance your hidden creative powers.
* The games in Creativity include ones on: framing problems in the right way to get the best ideas; using visuals to simulate the creative process; choosing between different ideas; and putting yourself in the best frame of mind to be creative.
* Each game in Creativity is fun to play, but teaches a valuable lesson about creativity and innovation.
There's no other app out there that provides such a complete and entertaining toolbox to spark innovation, ideas and creativity. Install it today to shift your creative engine into high gear.
Pricing and Availability:
Creativity 1.0 can be purchased at the Apple AppStore for $9.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Double Apps Inc is an iPhone and iPad application development business based in Knoxville, Tennessee, founded by twenty-year veteran of software development, David B. Levi. Double Apps provides app development services and also develops games for the iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) Double Apps Inc. SlapApp is an iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app reviews and news website. SlapApp also provides several budget conscious promotional and marketing packages for App developers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.