December 15, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - ART Teknika Inc., a software and contents provider based in Tokyo, Japan, today announced immediate availability on iTunes App Store of "mimiCopy", its "Learn-by-ear" assisting iOS app designed especially for guitarists and other musicians.
mimiCopy has been ranked No.1 in the "Music" category, and continues to frequent the Top 10 list as a standard tool for musicians. Its high functionality and ease of use has been highly rated, as can be seen from the remarkable user rating.
And a full year has passed since the release of mimiCopy. We have updated mimiCopy to incorporate many of your feedback.
mimiCopy has been designed for musical instrument performers, with particular attention to its ease-of-use in "Learn-by-ear".
* Waveform view that allows the user to quickly skip to the desired position of a track.
* Quick rewind function for going back to replay just the few seconds that you've missed.
* Simple and easy A-B loop setup.
* High-quality "time stretch" function for playback speed modulation without change in pitch.(Speed Control Range: 25%-200%)
* Pitch shift function. Adjustment range: 1 octave
* Supports importing of tracks from your iPod library(*1)
* File import via WiFi or USB(File Sharing via iTunes).
* Support for "Open In..." (the partner app must also support "Open In...").
* Universal app, and can be used with any of the supported iPhone/iPad/iPod models.
The high-quality time stretch engine (*1) used for the time stretch function allows the pitch to be maintained while changing the playback speed, making it easier for the user to learn fast phrases. This capability is useful, not only for copying-by-ear, but also for practicing fast phrases at a slower tempo.
mimiCopy is suited for practicing guitars and other musical instruments, as well as for vocal training. It is also a handy tool for language study and transcription.
1. DRM protected files are not supported. Other files may not be supported depending on the encoding format. (For tracks purchased via the iTunes Music Store, only iTunes plus tracks are supported.)
2. Licensed by P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd.
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
mimiCopy 1.2.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Established 1994. With "Computing power for Audio, Visual and Communications" as the corporate motto, ART Teknika has an established record in development of technology and contents in the field of audio and visual. Its late involvement includes development and proposal of systems and applications designed for Apple's iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2011 ART Teknika. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.