December 19, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Heerlen, Netherlands - Naboo today is proud to announce the immediate availability of the iVigilo(R) Smartcam Pro app for Apple's camera equipped iPhone(R), iPodtouch(R) and iPad(R). iVigilo Smartcam Pro combined with the users iOS device, is the world's first mobile camera security system. It brings the functionality of standalone and fixed camera security systems to the users pocket.
This opens up completely new possibilities for providing "mobile security" for business and leisure travelers by securing the travelers hotel room or holiday homes. Furthermore it is an entry level camera security system for private residences and small office / home office users. And finally it will be an excellent tool for the growing number of life casters.
Using the latest motion and face detection algorithms, iVigilo Smartcam Pro broadcasts a live video stream from the iOS device camera which can be viewed with all common browsers on any computing or mobile platform. Once a motion is detected or a face is recognized, iVigilo Smartcam Pro can send out an alert with the key frame picture via mail or Twitter.
iVigilo Smartcam Pro uses the latest motion and face detection technologies to analyze the camera signal from the users iOS device. The motion sensitivity level can be decided by the user. Once a motion is detected the user can choose to send out an alert out via email or twitter. Multiple accounts can be selected so that the user can decide who will receive the alert. Motion events can be stored as a number of high resolution images on the users device.
Additionally iVigilo Smartcam Pro supports different video quality resolutions, can use the front and back camera and allows the flash light on iOS devices to be turned on or off. In addition iVigilo Smartcam features an autosense function, which will rotate the signal of the video camera automatically, so that the video stream is always displayed in the correct orientation.
All functions can be easily accessed from the iVigilo Smartcam Pro app or remotely from the administrator section of the device website. iVigilo Smartcam Pro features a built-in webserver which is used to broadcast the iOS device's camera signal to the Internet. By typing in the address of the iVigilo Smartcam Pro device, any browser will be able to display the live video stream anywhere in the world. iVigilo Smartcam Pro is the latest addition to the iVigilo range multimedia apps from Naboo:
Wireless high-quality MJPEG web camera:
* iVigilo Smartcam Pro turns any camera equipped iOS device into a high quality wireless IP MJPEG camera
* Camera light control for darker moments
* Support for different video stream qualities
* Front and back camera support
* Integrated UPnP port forwarding to program the router
* Optional user id and password settings for the admin and user camera web pages
* Integrated web server for streaming the iOS camera signal to the Internet
* Easy-to-use web interface for viewing of the video stream and for controlling front / back camera, video quality and camera light through a special admin page
* Works on local network and on external 3G / Wi-Fi networks
Motion and face detection:
* Built-in advanced motion and face detection routines
* Motion sensitivity can be set by the user
* Both detection modes can be combined or chosen separately
* On motion or face detection an alert with key frame picture will be sent
* Alerts can be send via Email or Twitter
* Multiple Email or Twitter accounts can be used
* Mail can be send via iVigilo.com mail server or users own mail server
* Alert frequency can be configured
Motion event recording:
* Motion events can be recorded as sequence of images
* Images are stored on the device
* Any camera equipped iOS device
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iVigilo Smartcam Pro 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Naboo BV is based in Heerlen, the Netherlands and was founded in 1999. The company engages in the design, development and distribution of software and services for the Internet of Things. Naboo is the developer of the iVigilo apps, a family of Apps used for camera monitoring, security and life casting purposes. For more information about Naboo and its products, visit Naboo online. Copyright (C) 2011 Naboo BV. All Rights Reserved. iVigilo(R) and the iVigilo(R) logo are registered trademarks of Naboo BV in the European Union and other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.