December 19, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Round Rock, Texas - Porpoiseful Apps is pleased to announce that RetroMem is now available on the App Store(TM). Can memory improve through practice? This mobile app exercises the ability to remember sequences of light, images, or positional elements.
RetroMem combines four classic memory games in one app, and is appropriate for all ages, and especially for children. "Light Squares" game displays four lights which run in sequence that the player would respond to by tapping them in an identical sequence, for as many as can be remembered. "Towers of Hanoi" is an ancient puzzle of strategy where the player shifts plates between three towers. "Memory" is a classic memory game with the goal of matching images as they are uncovered. The "Eight Puzzle" can be solved by shifting tiles to a final sequence in the least moves possible.
RetroMem has a unique old fashioned-style appearance with professionally recorded Ragtime music by Scott Joplin, Classical music by Frederic Chopin, Beethoven, and several others. All sound effects are original recordings exclusive to this game.
* Large-screen graphics for easy tapping
* Unlimited levels of challenge in Light Squares
* Four levels of challenge for Towers of Hanoi
* Three levels of challenge for classic Memory
* Twelve levels of challenge for Eight Puzzle
* Pleasant background music to play by
* Original sound effects
* Game Center with Leaderboard and Achievements
* Universal app works with iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch(TM)
* US English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 11.8 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
RetroMem 1.0 is available for only $0.99 and available December 11th, 2011 worldwide, exclusively through the App Store on iTunes, in the Games category.
Founded in 2010, Porpoiseful Apps, a division of Augmented Prime, LLC, is an independent app development company focused on iOS mobile devices. The company strives to make the most purposeful apps for the consumer. Copyright 2011 Augmented Prime, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.