December 20, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - 3y3.net today announced that its CRM solution, Email Marketing, will be updated to integrate Organic Search data. Email Marketing customers will manage and optimize their searches, making it easier to maximize the revenue generated by the CRM solution. Organic search are listings on search engine results that appear because of their relevance to the search terms, as opposed to their being advertisements. In contrast, non-organic search results may include pay per click advertising and non relevant items.
Email Marketing is a powerful and easy tool for building email list targeted to a specific market subject. It's as simple to use as a search engine, You only need to specify the keywords and Email Marketing will bring thousand of emails addresses parsed from the search results.
* Search not only for email but also for regular expressions
* Creates email list based on keywords by searching the Internet
* Supported export format CSV widely supported by databases and email systems
* You can select the number of domains to search and the max pages per domain, therefore the size of resulting email list
* Besides the search engine, you can specify a list of domains where the search will be performed
* Filter to ignore emails such as admin, webmaster, abuse, and so on. You can edit the filter to ignore or retrieve the emails you wish
* You can specify the search depth of the domains, from 1 (only explore Home page) to 5 increasing the number of retrieved emails up to 400%
* Improved crawl algorithm that search on the Internet really fast
* Now you can use search engines from a specific country with more than 40 different ones
* New option to select the CPU consumption from Low, Normal or High
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 0.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Email Marketing 3.5 is $49.99 (USD) and available in English and Spanish worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Review copies are available upon request. There is also a version of Email Marketing available for Windows.
Based in Madrid, Spain, 3y3.net is a group of independent professionals with extensive experience in IT founded in 2009. They have high skills in applications programming and software development. Their open structure can respond quickly to market changes and adapt to the demands of customers at very competitive prices, both here and abroad. Their business model includes both the sale of their own applications on the iTunes App Store, as well as the development of applications for other companies. They are registered as individual developers in the App Store under the name Gema Martinez. Search their applications and see how they work. Copyright (C) 2011 Gema Martinez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.