December 21, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Logan, Utah - Fishington Studios has announced the release of Draw Pad Pro to the Apple iTunes store. Draw Pad Pro is new competitive and cutting edge sketchbook and note-taking software for the iPhone/iPad. Customers can create elegant and realistic looking notebooks to capture sketches, drawings, notes, photos, lists and much more.
Draw Pad Pro is the perfect companion for almost anyone, including but not limited to students, artists, working professionals, parents, and teachers. It can be used for lectures, presentations, sketching, drawing, taking notes, business meetings, classes, journals, to do lists, scrapbooking, shopping lists, creating memo's or invoices, tracing photos or just to keep the kids occupied during a long car ride. Sporting a polished and elegant exterior, Draw Pad Pro is meant to be an extremely versatile and powerful note-taking and sketchbook application.
Fishington Studio's latest application is available in over 35 different languages. It remains user friendly by offering a complete step-by-step walk through when the application is first opened. Along with its drawing and sketching ability, it also incorporates a tool to upload and draw directly on photos with an in-app purchase. Sharing is simple as notebooks or single pages can be printed directly from a device, emailed as a PDF file, or exported to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader. Keeping up with the latest revolutionary IOS 5 technology, Draw Pad Pro is universal and works on both a customer's iPhone and iPad without having to make an additional purchase for each device.
"Customization was a major priority during the development of this app because it was something we noticed was lacking in what are otherwise great note-taking and sketching applications" said Chris Flammer, founder, Fishington Studios. "We wanted to give our users the ability to take this application and make it their own, so we provided them with more control over the interface's look and design. They can change background textures, create an unlimited number of different colored notebooks as well as choose from 30 unique paper graphics and 45 different colored pens. We also included the ability to trace your favorite photo or upload and sketch directly onto a photo. Those customers who require advanced note-taking capabilities can continue to rely on Fishington Studios to provide quality productivity products."
* Can create multiple notebooks with an unlimited number of pages
* Available in over 35 different languages
* Import and trace your favorite photo
* Complete user customization
* Smooth and crystal clear pen strokes
* Can choose each notebook's elegant color scheme
* Over 30 different paper graphics to choose from
* Intuitive and step by step help features
* In-App purchase allows users to upload photos
* IOS 5 Technology gives it a realistic look and feel with touch page turn technology
* Ability to change main menu's background texture
* Move easily between notebooks and pages
* Different pen sizes and 45 vibrantly colored pens to choose from
* Collaboration is easy. Export an entire notebook or single page as a pdf and email or send it to family, friends, coworkers and classmates
* Quickly edit pages and notebooks with a handy navigation sidebar
* Export entire notebooks or single pages with the push of a button. Notebooks or single pages can be printed directly from your device, emailed as a PDF file, or exported to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader or use the built-in Twitter client to share your favorite pages with your followers
Draw Pad Pro is the final application in a four part series of productivity apps that all offer the same elegant interface and customizability. Included in the series are Journal Pad Pro, List Pad Pro, and Recorder Pad Pro. These applications are designed to work together to capture every need of the serious note taker.
Superior Customer Support:
Fishington Studios is dedicated to providing superior customer service and support to our users. This includes regular updates and new in-app features. Have a question? Or want to join our mailing list or Beta Testing Team? Please email support or find us on Facebook.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 65.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning 12/15/2011, Draw Pad Pro is available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Productivity category.
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit Fishington Studios online. Copyright (C) 2011 Fishington Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.