December 21, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Gilbert, Arizona - ArchSquare today is pleased to announce the release of All Jacked Up 1.0, their new entertainment app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. Shake Weight might be out-stroked by the iPhone app "All Jacked Up".
You too can have all the benefits Shake Weight offers with added bonuses:
* Fits in your pocket without the bulge
* Let your date use it to see if there's any chemistry and favorable techniques
* Keep your boss busy while he waits for you to finish off the TPS reports
* Easily performed while waiting in line behind an old lady who is writing a check for a pack of gum
* Shareable in a "circle" of friends - sometimes not socially acceptable
But wait, there's more....
* Cost for the Shake Weight - $30
* Cost for the "All Jacked Up" app - 99 cents
* Cost for getting the same sensation - Priceless
So shake it up and get jacking - "Do not go gentle in that good night" without using "All Jacked Up".
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 10.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
All Jacked Up 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. To get further information on ArchSquare or the app "All Jacked Up", please contact Henry Ton or by phone at: 480-277-3847. Or you can visit ArchSquare directly at their website.
Located in Gilbert, Arizona, ArchSquare was founded in 2009 by Henry Ton. Brain Counts specializes in development of mobile educational apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Copyright (C) 2009-2011 ArchSquare. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.