December 24, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Florence, Italy - NERFD Games, a brand new iPhone development company, presents Chix vs Aliens for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a very addictive game inspired by classic arcade games like Gals Panic and Qix, merged with manga and anime style. Control the Power Disc and Save the Girls from Alien Invasion! Nenna, Kinsey, Klara, Emma and Mary are The Chix a team of super girls that just want to have fun at the beach when the Aliens start to invade the earth:
* Challenge yourself and your friends to complete all stages and earn the highest score
* Unlock all the stunning manga girls pictures in the gallery
* Become a pro player, trap the aliens and beat the time bar
* Play for hours and hours of fun
* Smooth 60 fps animation on all iPod touch and iPhone generations
* Cool sounds and original soundtracks inspired by classic arcade games and anime cartoons
* No vampires, no zombies, but colorful graphics and beautiful girls
Chix vs Aliens offers fun, challenging and infinitely re-playable arcade action gameplay. Use swipe gestures to control the Power Disc, a rotating tracer that can trap the aliens and free the girls. Over time you'll discover many advanced techniques, exciting power-ups and more advanced difficulty levels.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 18.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Chix vs Aliens 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. New levels and contents coming on next updates.
NERFD Games is a brand new international company located in Florence, italy, that is specialized in mobile phone game design. The Nerfd team are basically 3 young guys and 1 girl that cover all the game creation aspects. Copyright (C) 2011 NERFD Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.