January 5, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] San Antonio, Texas - 2WayResume, an iPhone and iPad app by award winning career site, AdvancingWomen, leverages the contacts you already have and provides a dual format that puts a job seeker immediately into the employer's data base, ahead of the crowd. Now, the only resume app to offer all these crucial features:
* Social Share - one click let's your friends on Facebook and Twitter know you're looking for an opportunity or a specific job
* Expert guidance - Proven strategies from career experts to shape your winning resume
* "Copy & paste" short cuts to make resume creation simple and effective
* Automatically calculated time zone
* Cover letter distilled into a pithy sentence, embedded in your email subject line, removing the final barrier to getting into the system immediately
* Stores up to 8 different targeted resumes
Job seekers recommend 2WayResume App short cuts to make resume creation simple, attractive and effective. Not only does 2WayResume App enable you to empower your network in your job search, it delivers your resume two ways, each with its own distinctive benefits, in a single email to employers and job boards.
80% of employers prefer the plain text resume to go directly into their keyword searchable database. Others like the convenience of a PDF format to store or pass around for review by multiple team members. 2WayResume app performs both these functions, filling a critical void on both sides of the job placement equation.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2WayResume 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
AdvancingWomen accelerates career success by providing career strategies, tools, resources, products and services to support careers, business and leadership goals, since 1996. We are deepening this commitment through our launch of intuitive apps to simplify and expedite your career tasks. Copyright (C) 1996-2012 AdvancingWomen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.