January 5, 2012 in Multimedia
[prMac.com] Fairfield, California - Fat Apps, LLC has announced the availability of VideoBuffet, their innovative new QuickTime movie browser and player for Mac OS X, available in the Mac App Store. VideoBuffet's intuitive, streamlined interface makes enjoying your movie collection easy and fun.
There's no library to create, or metadata to type in. Just drag your movies onto VideoBuffet and start watching, right now. With its ability to view multiple movies simultaneously, there's no easier way to browse through your movie collection.
VideoBuffet can also search through your Movies folder, and automatically find all of your movies for you. It can search through thousands of files per second, so even the largest movie collection will open quickly. You might even rediscover movies you forgot you had.
To celebrate the release, VideoBuffet is available for half price, for a limited time only.
* Plays multiple movies at once (up to 16), in one window
* Utilizes QuickTime X for optimized, hardware-accelerated video playback
* Plays any movie supported by QuickTime (except DRM-protected movies)
* Can automatically find all movie files in your Movies folder
* Can page through your movies in order, or choose a random selection to watch
* Automatically prevents screen dimming while playing movies
* Searches through thousands of files per second, to quickly open even large video collections
* Resizable, zoomable main window
* Full-screen mode (Mac OS 10.7 Lion only)
* Includes extensive on-line help
* Intel Mac
* Mac OS X 10.6, or 10.7 Lion
Pricing and Availability:
VideoBuffet 1.0 is available worldwide in the Mac App Store in the Video category. VideoBuffet is normally priced at $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). To celebrate the release, for a limited time VideoBuffet is available for half price ($4.99 USD, or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Formed in 2010, Fat Apps, LLC endeavors to create quality apps for iPhone/iPod touch and Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Fat Apps, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.