January 7, 2012 in iTunes
[prMac.com] Brussels, Belgium - Aroona Software today is pleased to announce the release of VideoDrive 2.5 for Mac OS X. VideoDrive is a great solution to put your videos in iTunes. VideoDrive supports all formats, including AVI, MKV, OGG and FLG. While importing, VideoDrive will browse online for matching artwork and descriptions. Your videos will be automatically identified as movies or TV shows and added in the right category.
VideoDrive can monitor any folder for new videos, even when it is not running. Queued videos are imported in the background fast and easily. All videos can be added without conversions so the video quality stays optimal. Or videos can be converted for compatibility with iOS devices such as iPhone, Video iPod, iPad or AppleTV.
The new 2.5 update offers full support for video conversions with HandBrake.
* 9 import methods to import videos with or without conversions
* Online browsing for metadata and artwork
* Metadata Editor
* Video Import Queue
* Support for offline artwork and subtitles
* Conversions with QuickTime, HandBrake and Elgato Turbo.264 (HD)
* Support for mov, mpg, mpeg, mp4, m4v, avi, wmv, m2v, flv, wma, divx, mkv, asf, dv, 3gp, ogg, ogv, gif, xvid, flac, trp and omg files
* Reusable Metadata Presets
* And much more
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* iTunes 9 or higher
* Perian 1.2.3
Pricing and Availability:
VideoDrive 2.5 for Mac is now available for 9,99 Euro (instead of 14,99 Euro). A trial version is available for free at Aroona Software online.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, Aroona Software is a privately held independent Mac Software company established in 2007. Copyright (C) 2012 Aroona Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.