January 10, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan - Humble Daisy today is pleased to announce it has released a universal version of its SonicPics slideshow creation and recording app for iOS. This free update brings SonicPics to the iPad as a universal app that runs on all iOS devices. The update also includes several improvements and bug fixes. SonicPics is a tool for creating and narrating custom photo slide shows on the iPhone, iPod touch, and now iPad. It makes it easy to use images from the photo library or built in camera. Use the iOS device's photo library or built in camera to make custom slide shows and then record a voiceover narrating the images as you swipe through them.
"We took a lot of time working through how best to optimize SonicPics for the iPad." explained Humble Daisy CEO Dave Chmura. "I think our users are going to be really pleased with what we came up with." The first review of the update came in German. Translated it reads; "The app runs flawlessly and easily. I use it frequently, I am thrilled and can absolutely recommend it."
SonicPics Feature Highlights Include:
* Universal Application, Optimized for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
* Intuitive UI
* Share recordings via email
* Syncs images to audio
* Record up to 60 minutes per session
* Easy image selection and editing
* Creates .m4v movies
* Great for podcast recording
* Give images unique titles and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording
* Image titles become chapter markers in exported recordings
* Build slide shows with photos from photo albums, camera roll or built in camera
* Quickly jump to any image during a recording using the pop-up image chooser
* Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service or uploading required
* Transfer movies via WiFi web sharing
* Upload movies to YouTube
* Chose to make your YouTube movies private
* Share your movie's YouTube link via email
* New Project Picker interface
* Video out support during recording
* Video out support during previews
* iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch (2nd generation)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SonicPics is available for $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available to the media upon request.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Humble Daisy, Inc. is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by husband-wife team of David and Michael Chmura. With a focus on the Mac platform, Humble Daisy's goal is to provide simple and elegant, user-centered solutions to facilitate personal and professional success. Copyright 2002-2012 Humble Daisy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.