Old Masters in 3D for iPhone and iPad - An interactive 3D Book
January 10, 2012 in Books
[prMac.com] Amsterdam, The Netherlands - ThroughView today is proud to announce the release of 'Old Masters in 3D' for both the iPhone and iPad. This interactive 3D book takes the reader back into our history. A collection of paintings by artists such as Rembrandt, Claude Monet, Hendrick Avercamp, John Lewis Krimmel and many more have been reconstructed in 3D. Each conversion can be viewed in 3D using three different methods (3d glasses, stereo viewer and without aids using a swipe gesture to go in and out of the painting. This is combined with background information and presented in a highly interactive digital coffee-table book.
* Twenty famous paintings have been manually reconstructed in 3D
* The 3D paintings can be viewed using three different modes: stereo photograph, 3d glasses (red / cyan) and sweep 3D
* When in sweep 3D mode, you can just swipe your finger left and right over the painting to look inside of the painting
* Detailed background about each artist in combination with a presentation of the original painting
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 53.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Old Masters in 3D 1.0 is available now in the Books category on the iTunes App Store for $4.99 USD (or local equivalent).
ThroughView specializes in creating applications which transform existing vintage images and works of art into a new presentation type. Our goal is to bring back famous periods and moments from our history for you to enjoy. Copyright (C) 2012 ThroughView. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.