Water Wars: The Ultimate Combat Game Play on Water for iPad
January 10, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - Spin Island LLC launches the free iPad game "Water Wars", which combines elements of classic pencil-flick paper game play and the graphics and animation possible on an iPad. Beta testing revealed that the game is engaging and addictive. The object of Water Wars is to attack and destroy your opponent's aircraft and ships by swiping your finger quickly across the screen to draw an attack line. Your attack line must cross the center of the opponent's ship or aircraft to destroy it in an explosive ball of flames. Destroy all your opponents vehicles and you win the game.
"Water Wars is modeled after a classic table top game, sometimes referred to as Paper Wars, War on Paper or SMASH", says the founder of Spin Island LLC.
Water Wars is appropriate for all ages and is now available in the iTunes store for free download.
* Local Play: Where two players play against each other on the same iPad
* Social Play: Where two players play against each other remotely via Game Center
* Multiple game maps to choose from
* Each game includes a 2 battleships, 1 speedboat, 1 fighter jet, and 1 helicopter to play with
* Players can earn up to 7 different achievements.
* Each map contains different layouts and some different obstacles.
* On screen help to understand the game play more quickly
For more information on Water Wars, please visit our website.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 18.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Water Wars 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
SpinIsland LLC, is a rapidly growing mobile app publisher company founded in February 2011. SpinIsland focuses on providing users with entertaining mobile applications. Look for several more new SpinIsland apps by the end of this year. Copyright (C) 2012 SpinIsland LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.