January 11, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - HUDY Pro from BroadCON HC, Inc. gives everyday users the opportunity to experience the luxury of information conveyed via HUD while driving. "HUD" stands for "head's up display" and is a feature typically reserved for top-of-the-line luxury vehicles. With HUDY Pro, however, smartphone, iPod touch, and tablet users can transform their driving experience in almost any vehicle with a windshield.
HUDY Pro turns the user's iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a projector for driving related information such as speed, direction, and weather conditions. The application's primary function - to prove a speedometer via the convenience of HUD - is available at no charge whatsoever. Users simply open the application, choose "Dashboard" and tap the application's screen to put it in HUD mode. This flips the display horizontally and vertically. When the device is placed on the user's dashboard, the information is reflected in the windshield. HUDY Pro utilizes the iPhone's GPS capabilities to provide users with this innovative method of display.
BroadCon HC also offers other features via purchase through the application, including Zero-100 and ECO Drive. Both help drivers gain a better understanding of their vehicles' performance. Zero-100 measures the time it takes for the vehicle to accelerate from a standing position to a speed indicated by the driver, while ECO Drive helps users save gas by measuring acceleration rates over time.
HUDY Pro is available for download, free of charge, in the iTunes App Store. The application is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad using iOS 4.2 or later. Additionally, HUDY Pro is available in the Android Market and compatible with many devices utilizing an Android operation system.
* HUDY Pro Dashboard uses your iPhone, iPod, or iPad's backlit display to reflect speed, direction, and time on your vehicle's windshield
* Weather conditions may also be displayed; this feature is conveniently optional as it requires data usage.
* The free default display color combination (bright orange against a dark background) provides optimum visibility for the driver.
* Additional standard colors are available through in app purchase
* One-touch Dashboard accessibility means it's never a hassle to set up HUDY Pro before you hit the road
* Zero-100, a feature set available for purchase within the app, allows drivers to time the number of seconds it takes their vehicle to accelerate from a standing stop to a designated speed
* ECO Drive is another expansion available for purchase, which tracks the driver's sudden increases in speed daily, providing the past day and past ten day's data. This information can play an important role in improving gas mileage through better driving habits.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HUDY Pro 1.02 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
BroadCON is based on the meaning of a folder of smart contents that contributes to the happiness of its users. Copyright (C) 2012 BroadCON HC, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.