Unmatched iPhone Gold and Silver App includes Key Industry Calculators
January 11, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Independent developer Gary Chiert has announced the release of Karats and Coins 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Karats and Coins is the most comprehensive gold and silver precious metals calculator in the iTunes app store because it covers both up to the minute spot prices and key industry calculators.
"It's not enough to provide gold and silver spot prices and graphs in an app targeted at the gold, silver and coin buy and sell industries," says the app's designer and author, Gary Chiert. "Karats and Coins has that up to date information but also has all of the key gold, silver and coin calculators needed by our customers. It has everything a customer needs in a single package."
Karats and Coins truly is comprehensive. It includes:
* Up to the minute spot prices in twenty currencies
* Instant conversion of spot prices by measure of weight and in twenty currencies
* Calculator to convert weights in both troy and avoirdupois measures
* Gold melt calculator featuring purity, currency and weight conversion and the ability to use market prices and exchange rates or user defined prices and exchange rates
* Coin calculator to determine face value of gold and silver coins to pay for a given amount in a particular currency at various exchange rates and spot prices
* Conversion of a given face value of silver coins into price at various currencies and spot prices
* Gold and silver trend charts for up to ten years
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Karats and Coins is a one-stop shop in your pocket. Version 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, independent developer Gary Chiert is the designer and author of Karats and Coins. Copyright (C) 2012 Gary Chiert. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Designer and Author