January 13, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Knoxville, Tennessee - Tired of the same old gameplay clones? This is a turn-based, campy horror-fest with a unique approach to game play via a mixture of RPG and board game elements. Fight all sorts of evil ghouls using a unique combat system as you level up and find more powerful weapons and psionic powers!
Help young Henry Lee fight ghouls, ghosts, Evil Clowns and many other entities (and yes, of course... Zombies too!) using Psionic Powers and a plethora of other items he finds along the way! Find enough Green Goo to help repair the Alien Drone Ship to save Pleasant Valley!
* Adjust Henry's Mental Disposition to increase the effects of Henry's Psionic Powers and other weapons to defeat a gaggle of different creatures, each with unique traits, abilities and special powers
* Guide Henry through a large game board/map containing over 100 locations on his quest to collect the GREEN GOO
* Complete side-quests, and look for clues as to the locations of hidden goo and powerful items
* Earn points to level up and increase attributes like fight, aim, conjure, intellect, and others in order to defeat ever more powerful foes
* Over 100 unique encounters
* Look out for that pesky BLOORGIAN BOSS who appears from time to time... you only have 100 turns to accomplish your mission. Good luck, Human
* Free to play
* Compare your scores and achievements with friends in this Gamecenter and Open Feint enabled app
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 12.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Henry and the Psionic Overloads 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Hourglass Interactive LLC is a group of nerds in an attic creating the most unique games they can dream up. Copyright (C) 2012 Hourglass Interactive LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.