January 13, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - Mark On The Iron today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of "Aetherium II - The Voyage" for iPhone and iPod touch. The gameplay couldn't be simpler: reach the red squares without hitting the walls (in the "Avoid The Edges" levels) or by finding your way to the end (in the mazes levels). Immerse yourself in this beautiful game. Find your way to your home planet by successfully completing all the levels and trying to earn 3 stars on each one. But don't think it will be that easy some levels require both strategical and tactical thought to solve it.
Captain's Log: 12 January 2328 - 07:45 AM: Finally! Those pesky aliens won't be a problem anymore. But ... there's a long way to my home planet. Will I ever be able to reach it? Well ... it's worth a try ...
* 100 "Avoid the Edges" levels: where you try to reach the red squares without hitting the walls
* 25 "Classic Mazes" levels: where you try to find your way in a maze
* 25 "Doors Mazes" levels: where you try to find your way in a maze by opening some doors that stand in your way
* 25 "Tunnels Mazes" levels: where you try to find your way in a maze where the only openings to the end are small tunnels
* 25 "First Person Mazes" levels: where you try to find your way in a 3D maze
* 600 stars to collect
* Game Center Leaderboards
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Aetherium II - The Voyage v1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available for the iPhone worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games category.
Mark On The Iron is a small company located in Rome, Italy. We work on games and softwares development trying to create fun and entertaining products for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android devices. We also provide solutions for everyone on applications and games development, text translations and graphic design. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Marco A. Ferraguti. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.