January 31, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] American Fork, Utah - Izatt today is pleased to announce the release of MatchTunes 2.0.1 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. This new release for MatchTunes, a different take on memory/matching games for the iPhone, now includes 40+ new levels including the ultimate final round. New achievements test your skills and your knowledge of your own iPod Library. Can you find all the matches? Play one- or two-player mode.
Everyone has a different iTunes library, so everyone plays a different game! A lot of fun from the makers of the popular MileBug.
Choose 4 different ways to play. Match on:
* Music clip - same clip from the same song
* Song - different clips from the same song
* Album - clips from different songs on the same album
* Artist - clips from different songs by the same artist (maybe same album, maybe not!)
Score points for each match. Get bonus points for multiple matches in a row! For two matches in a row, get an extra match bonus; for three matches in a row, get a double-match bonus, and so forth. Finish the screen before the timer runs out and get the remaining time as bonus points.
Change Settings to mix up the fun:
* Choose a specific genre or choose ALL to draw from your entire iTunes library
* Select the play length of the clip behind each tile; 1-60 seconds or the entire song
2-Player game lets users challenge their friends. Then friends turn it around and challenge on their iTunes. Players can submit their best scores via OpenFeint to prove to the world they know their music!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MatchTunes 2.0.1 is only $.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Izatt International is an iPhone/iPod touch application development company in American Fork, UT. Izatt develops applications internally, accepts outside development projects, and offers a series of training courses for budding iPhone developers. Copyright 2009-2012 Izatt International. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.