Fishing Deluxe - Discover Best Fishing Times
February 2, 2012 in Weather
[prMac.com] Rockville, Maryland - Lifeware Solutions today is pleased to announce a new release of Fishing Deluxe 1.3 for iPhone and iPad. The application helps you plan your your fishing trips by predicting specific days and times with high probability of fishing success for any location.
How does it work? Get best times for fishing based on the Moon and Sun information on a calendar and mark your fishing spots on a map. Take pictures of your catches, store them in iCloud and send them over to your friends.
* Successful fishing calendar - no internet connection required
* Day and month view of best fishing days and times
* Swipe the calendar up or down - quickly change the month
* Add daily notes in the calendar - double tap to add a note
* Sun rise/set times - always know when you need a flashlight
* Weather forecast - be well-prepared for any weather condition
* Store multiple photos and description for each catch note
* Automatic positioning by GPS - always know where you are
* Select your location from map - tap on the panel on the top right
* Help for each screen - tap on the help bubble icon on the menu
* Flexibility - manually set any location, date and UTC offset
* Share your catches via email and twitter to friends
* Major Moon phases and Moon rise/set times
* Length of day calendar
* iCloud storage for pics and notes
* Retina support for iPhone 4 and 4S
* English, German and Russian languages
* Different, unique designs for iPhone and iPad in the same app
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fishing Deluxe is $4.99 USD and will be on sale for $0.99 USD for a few days starting February 2. Fishing Deluxe is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Lifeware Solutions is focused on customer satisfaction and committed to creating fun, easy and inspiring applications with style. Lifeware Solutions now has several successful apps available in the Weather category. Copyright (C) 2012 Lifeware Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.