February 4, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Crosswords are no longer just for adults. Internet Design Zone, an iOS application development company, today is very happy to announce the release of their newest app, Crossword Game For Kids 1.0. Parents will find that kids learn to spell, speak and identify new words very quickly after solving crossword puzzles designed just for the little ones. The app is ideal for parents who wish to teach their kids new words and test their knowledge in an interactive way.
With this app, kids will be able to learn new words, spell them on the screen, identify them from their pictures and spoken names, etc. This fun educational app will ensure hours and hours of fun and learning for kids. It is a free download to try out.
To solve a crossword, picture clues are provided for every word. On tapping the picture, the picture zooms in and its name is spoken aloud. The letters are scattered everywhere. The child has to drag each letter and spell a word correctly. There is no time pressure to solve a crossword. The kids can play at their own pace. Hints are available if needed.
Why will parents love this app totally?
* Kids will learn new words quickly. They will learn to spell words, pronounce them and identify them from pictures
* Kids will spend hours all alone without needing anyone with them
* Kids will love learning new words in an interactive way
* The app is ideal for kids in the age group 5-10 years
Why will children adore this app?
* 500 different crossword puzzles to solve in 5 levels
* Hundreds of words and cute pictures to identify
* The interface is very easy to use
* Pictures/words of animals, fruits, vegetables, people, sea life, everyday objects, birds, etc. just add to the fun
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 28.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crossword Game For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. 10 crosswords are free to play in each of the 5 levels. Total 50 crosswords free! The remaining 450 crosswords (90 in each level) are available through a single in-app purchase.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.