February 6, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Frankfurt, Germany - Sponge Forge has announced that you can now enjoy Instamory 1.1 for Free for a limited period of time. If you don't know it by now, the critically acclaimed memory game based on Instagram, is a 4.5 stars game for the iPad, and it's considered to be one of the best memory games so far. It has been featured in "New & Noteworthy" on the Apple App Store in more than 100 countries and it was declared by the leading German magazine Spiegel Online as one of the best casual games for the iPad.
The game is designed specifically for the iPad, having a clean and beautiful User Interface supporting up to 4 players on a single iPad. You can either play with your own Instagram photos, or choose from millions of public ones. Thanks to more than 150M photos in the Instagram database, this game never gets old. Every day you'll have a new card set to discover. All you need to do is to type in what kind of images you'd like to play with. Though based on Instagram, there's no Instagram Account requirement, so even non-instagramers can play the game.
* Play with your own Instagram photos, or choose from millions of public ones
* Play instantly with a random set, or individually configure one
* Replace individual photos and block photos that you don't want to see anymore
* Different photo sources available: My Photos, Popular, Featured and Tag Search
* Support for 1 to 4 players on a single iPad
* Designed specifically for the iPad, with a clean and simple UI
* Play at different difficulty levels (5, 15 or 24 pairs of cards)
* Make new photos on the fly and make them available in the game
* Use Instamory to browse and discover Instagram photos
* "Like" photos or become a follower directly from within the app
"We created Instamory because we wanted to combine our love of browsing our and others' Instagram photos with our love of playing casual family games," said Ivica Aracic, founder of Sponge Forge. "Instamory does just that. It's a fun and lovely way for yourself, your friends and your family to engage with your and others' Instagram photos."
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 8.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, this week Instamory 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Instamory appeals to kids, elders and all in between. Enjoy it alone, with family, friends ... well, everyone!
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Sponge Forge is a small independent game development studio founded by Ivica Aracic. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Sponge Forge. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.