February 9, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Beijing, China - Announcing that Kenvast Software Inc., the developer of aPhoto-Photo Editor, Photo Processor, has just released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. aPhoto-Photo Editor, Photo Processor 1.20 is a handy photo edit tool for all iOS devices that includes almost all basic photo edit features, and best of all, it's free. The app also offers in-app purchases of more advanced features. With the advanced features, users can add tint and rich text, as well as editing text font, size, stroke color, fill color, shadow color and background color as well as all alpha of these colors.
aPhoto - Photo Editor, Photo Processor Features Include:
* Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
* Adjustments: Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Film
* Filters: Lithograph, Soft Focus, Sharpen, Pencil and Emboss
* Effects: Vibrant, Vignette Blur, Sepia, Rainbow, Pop, White Glow, and Soft Black & White
* Borders: Rectangle, Rectangle Special, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Old film, and Romantic Orange
* Share it On Twitter, Facebook and via Email
In-app purchase of additional features:
* Add rich text- Add text, edit text font, size, stroke color, fill color, shadow color and background color and all alpha of these colors
* Add tint
By using simple but familiar tapping, swiping and pinching gestures, users can make dramatic changes to their images in a matter of minutes. Regardless of their level of experience with photo editing software, anyone can achieve perfect results every time. None of the edits are permanent until the user saves all changes, so if they make an edit they don't like, it can be un-done or re-done with a single tap.
Additional elements available through in-app purchases include features to add tint and rich text. The text editor allows for editing text size and color, and gives users the option to add and edit a background and background color. When they're satisfied with their results, users can easily save photos to their roll, or share them right from the app via email, Facebook and Twitter.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 5.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
aPhoto-Photo Editor, Photo Processor 1.20 Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Kenvast Software inc. is a software development firm headquartered in Beijing, China. Their main focus is on developing high quality, useful applications for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.