VeprIT Photo Sense 1.7.0: The Easiest Photo Editing Software for Mac
February 9, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Zoetermeer, Netherlands - VeprIT today is pleased to announce the release of Photo Sense 1.7.0, a major update of its flagship product. Photo Sense is a powerful, but very easy to use photo editing software for Mac OS and iOS. VeprIT Photo Sense is designed to make photographs more attractive quickly and easily, without spending a lot of time and money on learning, purchasing, and using professional photo manipulation software. Photo Sense enhances photos automatically, and allows users to customize results to their liking. It ensures that the users get great results very quickly by supporting batch processing and image settings synchronization. In addition, Photo Sense offers a number of creative effects.
In more detail, Photo Sense 1.7.0 provides:
* Professional image enhancement techniques automatically applied to multiple photographs
* Results customization at two levels: semi-automatic and manual
* Batch processing (working with multiple images at a time) in automatic and semi-automatic modes
* Image settings synchronization between photographs (including manual adjustments) to speed-up the workflow
* Crop and straighten tool (its settings can be synchronized between images of the same size, providing batch operation)
* Batch image rotation
* Batch image resizing (down-sampling)
* Batch image format conversion
* A number of creative effects (applied in a batch mode)
* Non-destructive operation
* Convenient ways to compare photos before and after processing, including a side-by-side comparison
Instead of adjusting every photograph manually, as required in traditional image editors, the user can let Photo Sense process multiple photos completely automatically. Then the user can choose to save the automatic results and finish, or to improve them. In semi-automatic mode, it is possible to choose what adjustments should be applied to particular photographs. Moreover, the user can fine-tune the results manually. Finally, the photos can be given an artistic finishing touch by applying creative effects.
The unique automatic photo enhancement algorithm implemented in Photo Sense embraces everything its developers learned during over 4 years of professional photography experience. The only shortcoming the application has compared to manual processing is the lack of human vision, which sometimes can lead to a suboptimal choice of automatic image processing parameters. With the tools provided by Photo Sense (two customization levels, batch processing, image settings synchronization etc.) the user can easily and quickly perfect the automatic results.
New in Photo Sense 1.7.0
* Customizable aspect ratio in the crop tool
* Other Crop & Straighten tool improvements
* Double mouse click in Preview zooms to 100% or fits
* Important bug fix that could occasionally lead to the application crash
* Minor bug fixes and user interface improvements
Photo Sense 1.7.0 requires an Intel-based Apple computer with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) or later. Photo Sense 1.7.0 distributed at the Mac App Store, as well as Photo Sense Lite 1.1.0, require Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later. 1 GB RAM and more is highly recommended for performance reasons. Photo Sense for iOS requires iOS 4.2 or later. iPhone 4 or later is highly recommended for performance reasons.
Pricing and Availability:
An evaluation version of Photo Sense (with disabled results saving) is freely available for download online. The current price is 22 Euro. Photo Sense is also available on the Mac App Store. Photo Sense Lite is only available on the Mac App Store. Photo Sense for iOS is available on the iTunes Store.
VeprIT is a bootstrapped start-up software development company founded in 2011 by Dr. Demid Borodin and Olga Kleptsova. We provide powerful, and yet very easy to use software to our valued customers. Currently we focus on photo software for Mac OS and iOS. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 VeprIT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.