February 9, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Kaliningrad, Russian Federation - Colibri Games, independent video game developer, notice that our first and awesome game The Tiny Bang Story HD now available for iPad, a fantastic puzzle adventure set in a beautiful hand-drawn world.
The Tiny Bang Story, developed by Colibri Games, is set on the fictitious world of the Tiny Planet. When an asteroid hit the planet, its fragile world broke into pieces. Players will now have to recover its lost beauty and help the population of the Tiny Planet. Along their way through five chapters, they will solve numerous puzzles and fix imaginative machines in a classic point & click environment.
Best Games of 2011 by GameHouse:
* Top 10 Best Games And Top 5 Best Andventures Games of 2011 by Gamezebo
* Top 100 Best Indie Games Of 2011 By Indie DB
* Top 10 on Mac App Store in more countries, TOP 1 - in Japan, Russia, Taiwan
* There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
* Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
* A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
* Absorbing game play and simple navigation
* 10 enchanting musical themes
* Soundtrack is available for free on our site www.colibrigames.com
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 163 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Tiny Bang Story HD 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Colibri Games is independent game development studio. Founded in early 2010 by team of experienced developers company focus on hand-drawn games for whole family players. Copyright (C) 2012 Colibri Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.