February 9, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Rambouillet, France - Breek today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of My First Spelling HD, their new educational app developed for Apple's devices (iPad, iPhone, Mac OS X).
My First Spelling HD is an interactive game that helps your kids read and spell. It develops fluency and can introduce to a second / third language: English, Portuguese, French, German.
* Drag & drop the letters to make a word
* 80 words (free update with 60 new words in development)
* 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
* 3 levels of difficulty 1 to 4 letters, 5 to 7 letters, 8 to 12 letters
* Lifelike pronunciation (mother or child voices)
* Animal and musical instrument sounds
* Choice of letter modes (block capitals, block capitals and lower case, handwriting)
* Original high-quality drawings
Musical Instruments HD was developed by parents for their children, with the help of a schoolteacher. It offers a fun and interactive approach to stimulate your child's mind. The kids of the development team, Lea, Vivi, Louis, Yanis and Helene, take an active part in the project by designing, testing and declaring it fit for duty. Drawings were done by Rudy Spiessert, a gifted author and illustrator of comics.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 44.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
My First Spelling - HD 1.0 is $1.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Rambouillet, France, Breek specializes in developing websites and iPhone, iPad and OSX apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Breek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.